The Columbia County Fairgrounds is now hiring for facilities maintenance positions!
- Previous building, landscaping, and/or farming maintenance preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using general maintenance tools.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Have a valid Oregon Driver's License and an insurable driving record, Preferred.
- Mow Lawns around the facilities.
- Clean and disinfect bans and equipment.
- Operate landscape maintenance tools.
- Provide general building maintenance and repairs.
- Lift tools and/or equipment up to 40 pounds regularly.
- other job Duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday 9AM - 3PM
Temporary position for fair season starting in mid June to August 1st, 2022.
Rate of Pay:
$15.00 per hour.
If interested please contact cardinal services